Classroom Training in Panama City, FL
Welcome to Clean Care Restoration Academy, Classroom and Hands-On Training. Our goal is to provide you with a solid foundation of knowledge in the restoration industry through both classroom and hands-on training.
- We keep our Class size small to ensure individual attention and adequate time for Hands-On exercises
- We provide Coffee and Water throughout the course, with a full lunch each day catered in.
- Any IICRC Certification courses that have a certification exam,will have additional fees specific to that training, and are paid directly to the IICRC via the instructor by cash, check or credit card. This fee is NOT included in our registration fee.
- Registration processing fee of $2 accessed to all online credit card payment options.
- The registration processing fee is non-refundable.
- In the event Clean Care cancels any class or workshop a full refund will be issued.
- When it is necessary for a student to cancel a class, a full refund will be issued if cancelled 30 days or more from scheduled start date. If less than 30 days, a transfer of registration to another employee is allowed, or a credit towards another class can be issued.
Click below to access our schedule of upcoming classes.
To enroll or for more information on company enrollment, discounts and more, please call our office at (850) 481-0631.
Registration fee does not include travel expenses, lodging accommodations, or IICRC exam fees.
Classroom training courses may be canceled without notice due to lack of enrollment. Call and confirm your classroom schedule before making plans. Dates and locations may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
IICRC certification exam administered after technical courses training. Please bring a separate check or credit card for IICRC exam fees, payable to IICRC at the time of the exam.